Упражнение 2. Составьте специальные во из предложенных слов:
Например: are / this / at / Why / like / looking / you / me?
Why are you looking at me like this?
do / to / university / What / enter / you / want?
Nick / his / How / does / after / disease / feel?
How / were / people / there / the / many / street / in?
are / holidays / Where / for / you / going / your?
What university do you want to enter
How does Nick feel after his disease?
How many people were there in the street?
Where are you going for your holidays?
1.What university do you want to enter
2.How does Nick feel after disease
3.How many people were there in the street
4.Where are you going for your holidays
2) what were listenes to witn great interest and attention ?
2. What is she arranging?
3. What are you decorating?
4. What is the baby doing?
5. What is the weather now?
6. What are they doing?
2. When do I go to school? Where do I go every day?
3. Where do we play football? What do we play in the garden?
2. What is their uncle cleaning? or Who is cleaning the rugs? (Whot такого нет)
3. What is her husband washing?
4. Why is my son going to the bookcase?
2.What university do you want to enter?
3.How does Nick feel after his disease?
4.How many people were there in the street?
5.Where are you going for holidays?
1. Who wants to eat something?
2. How many people came to the meeting?
3. Which bus goes to the centre?
4. What happened to you last night?
1. Who hit me?
2. What happened?
3. Where is Diane?
4. Why did he send the letter to his friends?
5. How many sons and daughters does she have?
1. It's a small company. Two hundred people are not employed.
2. The roof of the building was overtaken by a storm a few days ago.
3. The house could be seen. It wasn't surrounded by trees.
4. A lot of money from banks is stolen by some people every year.
5. We drove very fast and we were damaged by lots of cars.
6. Is this room cleant by somebody?
1. Why are you looking at me like this?
2. What so you want to enter university?
3. How does Nick feel after his disease?
4. How many people were in the streets there?
5. Where are you going for your holidays?
saw -crossing -wrote -was appear - did not play- was sleeping-is coming- watched