надо до Прочитайте, определите, какие из утверждений соответствуют содержанию текста (1 — True), какие не соответствуют (2 — False) и о чём в тексте не сказано, то есть на основании текста нельзя дать ни положительного, ни отрицательного ответа (3 — Not stated).
Queen Elizabeth is the Queen of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland and the Head of the Commonwealth. Elizabeth II is a modern, constitutional monarch. This means she isn't the head of Britain's government, but she is the Head of State. Elizabeth II became queen in 1952. Her coronation took place in 1953. It was the first coronation to be shown on television.
Queen Elizabeth II has a wide range of duties to perform. Here are some of them. The Queen takes part in many important government processes, for example, the State Opening of Parliament. Among her many royal duties are regular visits abroad, which help to keep friendly links with foreign countries, and especially those of Commonwealth, and to encourage trade. The Queen also supports
many charities, using her name and influence to help them to raise money. In January and June the Queen presents medals or "honours" at Buckingham Palace. She gives them to people who have done something special. "The honours list" includes famous people such as top actors, musicians, politicians, scientists as well as ordinary people whose actions have benefited their local community. When foreign kings, queens and presidents visit Britain, they often stay at either Buckingham Palace or Windsor Castle. But the Queen doesn't just entertain Heads of State. Four times a year there are also "Royal Garden Parties". The Queen invites all kinds of people. Some are famous, but other people have just worked hard for charities for a long time. Nine thousand people are invited to the parties which take place in the grounds of Buckingham Palace. Prince Philip and other "royals" often come too, so the royal family can talk to as many people as possible.
In 1969, the Queen wanted to "open a window" on to the royal family. That year television cameras came into the royal home and filmed the family in private for the first time. Forty million people watched the programme. They saw a different side of the royal family. The programme brought the royal family closer to people, but it also helped to make problems for the future. Now the public wanted to see more and more of royal private life. It was harder to keep the reporters out. In the last thirty years there have been a lot of documentaries, series and interviews about the royal family. Before the days of television they seemed formal. Today they seem informal and friendly. As well as TV programmes, there are also newspaper stories, books and magazines about the Queen and her family. Hundreds appear every year. Some are good — many are bad, but almost all of them are popular.
1) Elizabeth II is the Queen of the UK.
2) The Queen's job is to lead formal ceremonies, like the opening of
3) The royal family have regular visits abroad.
4) The Queen is a member of many charity organizations.
5) Four times a year, the Queen gives awards to people whose actions have
benefited the country.
6) Royal Garden Parties are held either at Buckingham Palace or at
7) The Queen invites different people to Royal Garden Parties.
8) In 1969, the Queen was shown on TV for the first time.
9) Forty million people liked the programme about the royal family.
10) Since 1969, the royal family's private life has been opened to the public.
11) The TV programme in 1969 caused a lot of problems for the royal family.
2. Раскройте скобки, употребив глаголы в Past Simple или Present Perfect . Задайте во
3 has seen
5 have taken
6 has washed
3 should not
4 must not
5 should not
8 should not
9 should not
10 must not
2) Have you ever eaten...
3) My mother has already finished
4)... she have never been here
5) Have you already bought...
6) I have known her ...
7) I haven't watched...
8) His father came back...
9) He sent...
10) They have just buy...
when they buy a new car?
2)i already write a letter to my friend
What i write already to my friend?
3)last weekend ann took photographs in the park
where ann took photographs in the park?
4)we just come to my house
where we just come?
2.I had not seen a new film yet
3.we had the dright(?может, bright?) holidays last year
1. They didn't come home yet.
2. My friends saw this film yesterday.
3. Our team played football last month.
1. You have visited the dentist this month. (этот месяц еще не закончился, поэтому используем Present Perfect)
2. He watched TV a lot last week. (та неделя уже в поэтому Past Simple)
3. I have eaten bread with milk today.("сегодня" еще не закончилось, поэтому Present Perfect)
They have come home yet.
My friends saw this film yesterday.
Our team played football last month.
Where have they come home?
When did my friends see this film?
Who did play football last month?
That's bad!!I can't see my bag.I think I___have lostit.
It is very cold and I__chave closedthe window.
Yesterday it was very cold and me father_closedthe window.
Look!I___have cleanedmy room today!
__Did youcleanyour room yesterday?
When I was little,I__broughtmy puppy to school.
Why__did___you_bringyour puppy to school?Take him back home!