Раскройте скобки, употребляя личные местоимения в объектном падеже.
1. These exercises are very good. Prepare (they) at home. 2. This engineer lives in our house. I know (he) well. 3. Write these words in your copy-books and learn (they). 4. Read this letter and translate (it) from Russian into English. 5. Ann usually prepares her home task together with (I). 6. I know this girl. She studies English with (we). 7. With (who) do you usually speak about your work?
2. How well
3. How well
4. How well
2. how well
3. how well
2. Anna has studied a lot this year, so she passed the exams without any problems.
3. Yesterday my best friend broke his leg. He fell off the bike.
4. My favorite subjects at school are Literature, Russian and English.
5. We watched an interesting documentary film about wild animals last week.
6.My dear mum and dad are professional doctors
2. studied, will pass
Why do you usually get up at 7 o"clock?
What languages do you study?
Who is your mother?
Where does your mother work?
Who cooks dinner for you?
What do you do after classes?
(не поняла этот вопрос)
Who are your sisters?
When do you watch TV?
What do you do in the evening?
1a eight, eighth, four, forty,sixteenth, three, thirteen,five, fifty,seventieth
b the twenties of march, the eleventh of june
twenty twelve, eighteen hundred, nineteen sixty one
2/1 he 2c 3c 4c 5a 6b 7b 8b 9c 10a 11c 12b 13b 14c 15c 16b 17c 18a 19c 20b 21b 22a 23b 24c 25b 26c 27b 28b 29b 30their