Упр. 1. Раскройте скобки, поставив глаголы в правильную форму Past
Indefinite. Сверьтесь с таблицей нестандартных глаголов. Предложения
1. There isn't a cloud in the sky, but it (be) cloudy in the morning. 2. Mrs.
Clay usually finishes her work at half past three, but she (finish) it later yesterday
afternoon. 3. Every day I help Mom about the house, but last week I was very
busy with my exam. So I (not/help) her much. 4. Tom isn't playing tennis
tomorrow afternoon, he (not/play) tennis yesterday. 5. We generally have lunch at
12.30, but yesterday we (have lunch) later. 6. Now my brother smokes a lot, but he
(not/ smoke) before. 7. My Dad always goes to work by car, but last week he (go)
to work on foot. 8. The weather is nice today, but it (be) bad yesterday. 9. We
seldom watch television, but last week we (watch) a lot of interesting programs.
10. I sleep well, but last night I (not/sleep) at all. 11. Usually my brother comes
home from school at 2.00 p. m., but last week he was on duty and (come) home a
little later. 12. I walked quickly because I (feel) cold. 13. It (take) him two hours to
get to London. 14. My husband (speak) to his boss last week. 15. As soon as the
bus (stop), Jill (get off). 16. Three weeks ago they (leave) for Moscow. 17. How
you (cut) your finger? 18. When you (write) to your parents last?
весной года она часто приходила в шк поздно
5. he could ski hardly last year.
он мог кататься на лыжах усердно в году.
4. she alway enjoys swimming in our pool in the morning.
она всегда наслаждается плаванием в нашем бассейне по утрам.
3. they always meet their friends at the sports ground after dinner.
они всегда встречаются на спортивной земле с друзьями после ужина.
2. they often have a cup of tea at about three o'clock at the hotel in the afternoon.
они всегда пьют чашку чая примерно в три дня в отеле.
1. Мне надо немного сахара, чтобы сделать варенье. some
2. Кто-нибудь из них был в Шотландии? anybody
3. Никто не будет курить в комнате. nobody
4. Метрическая система имеет несколько преимуществ по сравнению с Английской. some
1. He is the eldest son of my father’s friend.
2. What is the most important invention in the twentieth century?
3. We have heard the latest news on the radio.
4. I am sure this coffee tastes better than that one.
1. The news he told us was interesting.
2. The Metric System is a system of measures and weight.
3. You were at home last night.
4. It will be cold next week.
1. It's easy to understand the rule.
2. There's often a rainbow after the rain.
3. There's electricity in all the houses of the town.
4. It's so warm in the flat.
1. They have got a nice cat. У них есть красивый кот
Have they got a nice cat? У них есть красивый кот?
They haven't got a nice cat. У них нет красивого кота.
2. We had a large lunch yesterday. У нас был вчера большой ланч
Did we have a large lunch yesterday? У нас был вчера большой ланч?
We didn't have a large lunch yesterday. У нас не было вчера большого ланча.
1. I washed my hair last morning. Я мыла голову утром.
2. He usually does his homework in the afternoon. Он обычно делает домашнее задание днем.
3. The girl was talking to Tim when his sister came. Девушка говорила с Тимом, когда его сестра пришла.
4. If they forecast rainstorms, we will return to the city. Если в прогнозе погоды скажут, что будет дождь, мы вернемся в город.
1. George smokes. He has been smoking for five years. Джорж курит. Он курит пять лет.
2. They have already painted the walls in their flat. Они уже покрасили стены в квартире.
3. The builder says he will have finished the roof by next week. Строитель говорит, он закончит крышу к следующей неделе.
4. When I got to the car park I realised that I had lost my keys. Когда я пришел в парк, я понял, что потерял ключи.
1. It’s raining again. Take your umbrella. to rain Дождь идет снова. Возьми свой зонтик. (is raining - present continuous)
2. My mother always forgets my birthday. to forget Моя мама всегда забывает о моем дне рождения. (forgets - present simple)
3. I am sure Andrew will come to see us this evening. to be, to come, to see
Я уверен, Эндрю приедет чтобы увидеться с нами этим вечером. ( am - present simple; will come - future simple)
4. I knew that he was waiting for somebody. to know, to be Я знал, что он ждал кого-то.
5. As soon as she came in I knew I had seen her before. to come, to see Как только она зашла, я понял, что видел ее раньше.( came/knew - past simple; had seen - past perfect)
6. It has been snowing since Tuesday. to snow Снег идёт со вторника. (has been snowing - present perfect continuous)
1. You must not worry about it. Ты не должен волноваться об этом.
2. Can you make me some tea? Ты можешь сделать мне чай?
3. According to the radio, it may rain today. Согласно прогнозу по радио, сегодня может пойти дождь.
4. You should change your job. Тебе следует сменить работу.
1. My name is ...(твое имя)
2. I'm ... (число=твой возраст) years old.
3. I'm from ... (город, страна).
4. Yes, I have (если у тебя есть дом. животные)/No, I haven't (если нет).
5. There are ... (количество членов твоей семьи) people in my family.
6. My favourite season is winter/spring/summer/autumn (выбери нужное).
7. My favourite colour is red/green/blue/brown/black/white/orange... (выбери свой любимый цвет).
8. Yes, I do/No, I don't.
9. My favourite singer is ... (твой любимый певец)
или My favourite group is ... (твоя любимая группа).
10. My favourite subject is ... (твой любимый предмет в школе).
11. I don't like ... (нелюбимая еда).
12. I'm doing my homework now.
13. It is sunny/rainy/frosty today.
14. I'm wearing trousers and a t-shirt.
15. I'm at home.
Present Simple употребляется, когда речь идёт о повседневных, повторяющихся действиях или общеизвестных фактах.
Present Continuous употребляется, когда действие совершается на данный момент, т.е сейчас.
1. I go to school every day.
I don't go to school every day.
Do I go to school every day?
2. They read books every day.
They don't read books every day.
Do they read books every day?
3. She likes ice-cream.
She doesn't like ice-cream.
Does she like ice-cream?
1. She is cooking dinner at the moment.
She isn't cooking dinner at the moment.
Is she cooking dinner at the moment?
2. He is reading a newspaper.
He isn't reading a newspaper.
Is he reading a newspaper?
3. They are playing football now.
They aren't playing football now.
Are they playing football now?
• Always – всегда (Present Simple)
• Rarely – редко (Present Simple)
• Seldom – изредка (Present Simple)
• Now – сейчас (Present Continuous)
• Every week – каждую неделю (Present Simple)
• On Mondays- каждый понедельник (Present Simple)
• At the moment – на данный момент (Present Continuous)
• Often – часто (Present Simple)
• Usually – обычно (Present Simple)
• Right now – прямо сейчас (Present Continuous)
• Never – никогда (Present Simple)
1. My sister gets up at eight o'clock.
2. She is a school-girl. She goes to school in the afternoon.
3. Jane is fond of sports. She does her morning exercises every day.
4. For breakfast she has two eggs, a sandwich and a cup of tea.
5. After breakfast she goes to school.
6. It takes him two hours to do his homework.
7. She speaks French well.
8. My working day begins at seven o'clock.
9. I get up, switch on the radio and do my morning exercises.
10. It takes me fifteen minutes.
11. At half past seven we have breakfast.
12. My father and I leave home at eight o'clock.
13. He takes a bus to his factory.
14. My mother is a doctor, she leaves home at nine o'clock.
15. In the evening we gather in the living-room.
16. We watch TV and talk.
1. The boys are running about in the garden.
2. I am doing my homework.
3. John and his friends are going to the library.
4. Ann is sitting at her desk. She is studying geography.
5. The old man is walking about the room.
6. The dog is lying on the floor.
7. Are you having a break?
8. What language are you studying ?
9. What are they talking about?
1. I am reading now. (Present Continuous)
2. They are going to school now. (Present Continuous)
3. I am not sleeping now.(Present Continuous)
4. She isn't drinking coffee now.(Present Continuous)
5. I read every day. (Present Simple)
6. He sleeps every night. (Present Simple)
7. We drink tea every morning.(Present Simple)
8. They go to school every morning. (Present Simple)
9. I don't sleep in the daytime. (Present Simple)
10. She doesn't drink coffee after lunch. (Present Simple)
11. Are they eating now? (Present Continuous)
12. Is your sister resting now?(Present Continuous)
13. What are you doing now? (Present Continuous)
14. What are you reading now? (Present Continuous)
15. What are they eating now? (Present Continuous)
16. What is your brother drinking now?(Present Continuous)
Мой дядя инженер - My uncle is an engineer.
4. У ...
1.Do you like dogs?
2.Does she know Marty?
3.Does Marty swim very well?
1.I do not have two cats
2.They did not dance all night
3.Anna does not play golf
4.My niece does not go to school
6.are you reading
7.do you read
8.does your mother usually cook
9.Is she cooking
2)do(Вроде бы так и остается)
how do people travel? i think everyone does it in their own way. many people travel only to spend their entire vacation on the beaches. but there are people who, while traveling, want to learn more about the culture of the countries they visited.
this can be done in different ways. you can just come to another country, start to communicate with the locals, learn their language. and you can visit various attractions. for example, visiting england, many will want to see the palace of westminster, big ben, stonehenge. in france people will want to see the eiffel tower, the louvre and versailles. visiting such places is a very good way to get acquainted with the culture of the country and its history.
each person travels in his own way. but i think that for each trip associated vivid impressions and memories that will be remembered for a long time.