(2. Put the verb in brackets in the Present Simple, Future Simple or the Present Continuous Tense.)
1. Don’t forget your raincoat. It (rain) outside now.
2. Ann usually (go) to the south in summer.
3. What he (do) on the beach at the moment?
4. Every morning she (have) a light breakfast.
5. The sun (not/shine) now.
6. Next year we (spend) our holiday in Spain.
7. Nick (not/meet) us at the airport tomorrow. He is ill.
8. Your family often (travel) abroad?
(3. Choose the correct answer.)
1. Will you answer the door? A Sounds great!
2. Let’s do extreme sports! B It’s 50 pounds a day.
3. I’ve got a stomachache. C Yes, sure!
4. Can we rent a car here? D You should see a doctor!
5. How much does it cost per day? E Yes, you can!
do you have to get up early at weekends? no, i haven’t.
do you have to practice a musical instrument? yes, i have to practice a musical instrument twice a week.
do you have to look after your younger brother or sister? no, i haven’t, because i haven’t got any brothers or sisters.
do you have to study at the weekend? no, i haven’t, because my school doesn’t work at the weekend.
do you have to wash your parents’s car? yes, i have, but if they asked me about it.
do you have to train for a sport? yes, i have to train for a sport at the weekend
do you have to cook dinner? no, i haven’t to cook dinner, because my mom does it.
стенд он йор хед!
стенд он йор хендс!
бенд йор нис!
тач йор тоус!
сит он зе граунд!
тач йор ноус!