Test in Writing Comprehension
I. Rewrite the sentences in the passive.
1. They will translate his book into English.
2. They informed us about the event yesterday.
3. My grandmother looks after my niece.
4. Careless drivers can cause accident.
II. Open the brackets putting the verbs into the passive.
1. A lot of time … (waste) and the work … (not to do).
2. The homework … ( to do) before the mother came.
3. The delegation …( to meet) at the station.
4. This film … (much to speak) now.
III. Translate into English using the passive.
1. Много домов строится в нашем городе.
2. Ему переехать в новую квартиру.
3. Эта рукопись была найдена случайно.
4. Я думаю, ему можно показать подарок.
5. Письмо только что было написано.
1. His book will be translated into English by them.
2. Yesterday we were informed about the event by them.
3. My niece is looked after by my grandmother.
4. Accident can be caused by careless drivers.2.
1. A lot of time have been wasted and the work wasn't done.
2. The homework had been done before the mother came.
3. The delegation will be met at the station.
4. This film is being much speaking now.3.
1. Many houses are being building in our city.
2. They will help him move to a new apartment.
3. This manuscript was found by accident.
4. I think we can show him the gift.
5. A letter has just been written.
1. His book will be translated into English by them. 2. Yesterday we were informed about the event by them. 3. My niece is looked after by my grandmother. 4. Accident can be caused by careless drivers.
а где само , скинь фотографию а то так я не смогу