Переведите текст на английский , только не используйте переводчик, ибо он искажает смысл
1. Entering the room, he saw Anna where he had left her.
2. I noticed when I came in that someone had left the umbrella on the porch.
3. He did not read half a book, when he said that he did not like it.
4. When the guests left, she went into the living room and turned off the light.
5. She sat on the sofa and wondered why the letter from her father had not yet arrived.
6. The rain had stopped, but there was still a slight mist in the air. 7. I didn't know when he left.
8. He did not remember his name, nor did he remember ever meeting him before.
9. We were driving for two hours when we finally saw the lake.
10. It was some time before they realized he had nothing to say. 11. When he arrived home, he found out that his sister had just left.
12. When the expedition returned, they told what they had seen in the Arctic region.
13. She had finished packing by the time her sister knocked on the door.
14. It's been very cold the last few days, but it hasn't snowed.
15. When everyone had gone, she went to the phone and quickly dialled the number.
16. When my parents came back, I showed them what I had done. 17. Mom tried to calm me down after you left.
18. I was surprised at the progress she had made, considering how little time had passed since I had last seen her.
19. No sooner had he reached the door than he met his school friends.
20. He returned to Moscow, where he lived with his parents as a child.
21. When they finally parted, he returned to the room and went straight to the table.
22. It was much colder than she had expected.
23. I knew they'd met before the war.
24. When everyone had gone, I closed the door carefully.
25. When the dawn broke, the storm was still blowing, but the snow stopped.
2. Владивосток-крупнейший российский морской порт на Тихом океане. Он был основан в 1860 году. Благодаря своему положению город имеет длинные, туманные весны и теплое, но дождливое лето. Зимы холодные, ветреные и снежные. Лучшее время для посещения Владивостока-с августа по конец октября. Осенью тепло и солнечно, голубое небо и разноцветные деревья делают Владивосток прекрасным НЕ ПОРТ!) порт
Among Us [b] (from English - "Among us") is a multiplayer computer game for social deduction, developed by the American company InnerSloth  and released on June 15, 2018. The game is made in a space theme. In it, players are randomly divided into two teams: crew members and traitors.
Among Us￼Developer InnerSlothPublisherlo InnerSloth Announcement DateFebruary 9, 2018  Release DateAndroid, iOS
￼ June 15, 2018 
￼ 17 August 2018  Genres indie game, social game Creators Game Designer Markus Bromander [a]   Programmer Forest Willard   Artists Markus Bromander [a]
Amy Liu   Composer
Marcus Bromander [d]
Technical data Platforms
Game EngineUnityGame ModeMultiplayerInterface LanguagesEnglish, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish and KoreanMedia Download [d] ControlKeyboard, mouse and touchscreenOfficial site (English) анг Media on Wikimedia Commons
In 2018, the game did not receive much publicity, but in 2020, thanks to Twitch and YouTube, it achieved popularity. Due to the increased interest in it, a sequel was announced - Among Us 2. Subsequently, the sequel was canceled on September 23, 2020, the developers decided to develop the original game  .
Among Us is a top-down third-person game that allows the player to move in all directions. From four to ten players can play in one round. At the start of the game, everyone is secretly assigned the role of a traitor or crew member. Impostor (from English - "Pretender", in Russian translation "Traitor") can hide in the ventilation hatch, arrange sabotages and kill cosmonauts, and traitors cannot kill each other. Their goal is to kill almost all crew members (if there are as many cosmonauts as traitors, then the latter win), or destroy the ship / headquarters / research base (depending on the map) by sabotage. The goal of the astronauts is to complete personal tasks in the form of simple puzzles scattered throughout the map. If all tasks are completed, then the traitors will lose. Also, crew members can achieve victory by eliminating traitors during the vote.
At the scene of the murder, a corpse remains, upon finding which any player can start an urgent meeting, at which, during the discussion, the players figure out the traitor and vote for the suspect. The player who received the maximum number of votes is thrown into space, lava or thrown off a cliff (depending on the map), that is, he dies, but continues the game in the form of an invisible ghost that can continue to perform tasks (or arrange sabotage, if he is a traitor), go through through the walls and watch what is happening, but has no right to vote and communicate with other live players. Players have the right to vote for anyone, even for themselves, or not vote at all, in this case, if more than half did not vote, then no one is eliminated. If all the traitors are killed, the astronauts will win. It is possible to have a discussion even if no one has died, however this function has a limit of use. If a traitor has committed a murder, then the next he can do only after a while.
A traitor can sabotage at any time: lock one of the rooms, turn off the light (narrowing the field of view), disrupt the communication system, start the countdown until the reactor explodes or oxygen leaks. In the event of an alarm, a countdown begins; before it expires, two crew members must simultaneously press special buttons, otherwise the traitors will win .
Development, release and popularity
This section is incomplete.
Among Us was inspired by the salon team-based psychological turn-based RPG game "Mafia". The game was originally intended to be a mobile exclusive, with only one map. In June 2018, the video game was released on Android and iOS. Shortly after the release of Among Us, it was played by 30 to 50 players simultaneously . Programmer Forest Willard considered it "not well released," which designer Marcus Bromander said was because his team was "really bad at marketing." After receiving feedback from players, the team decided to add online multiplayer, and later that year, the game appeared on Steam.  Support for the game between platforms was made available after release . In 2019, two additional cards were issued  .
You asked me, what is my walk? First and most importantly, I and my friends agree where and at what time we will meet. Then, when everyone are ready, decide where we will go. We can go in the cafe or in the shop for buy food and just walk in streets later.
Our walk is just talk, where we talking about news or secrets. We walks about 5-7 hours once on week, of course on holidays more. Walk is ending when we tired and dark outside. I love our walks!
You asked what kind of a walk i had, i'll tell you now. First and most importantly, I agree with my friends where and when we will meet. Later, when we all gathered, we decide where to go. We can go to a coffee shop or a grocery store to just walk through the streets. Our walk is an ordinary conversation where we share news or secrets. We hangout for about 5-7 hours once a week. Of course we go for a walk for more time on the weekends. The walk ends when we are tired and when there is dark. I really like our walks!
В городе Владивосток самый большой морской порт в Тихом Океане
Надеюсь, не зря мучалась. :D
Choosing a profession is a very responsible and important moment in the life of each person because their future depends on it. The profession of a guide is one of the most popular, as each year tourism is developing faster and faster. The task of the guide is to broaden the horizons of people. Thanks to their work tourists become more educated and cultural.
From the age of 10 I started traveling with my parents, I have visited many excursions, and each time I imagined myself in the place of a guide. I dreamed of going to the tourism, and now it came true because my future profession allows not only to help a person with the search for the most interesting country for him but also to visit the most in many countries and find an unforgettable experience. It is possible to work as a guide and to conduct excursions in different places and cities, it is very interesting to me because I can study history not only for myself but also to inform people useful information about which they did not know before. Our city is full of attractions and beautiful places that I would like to tell you about. I hope in the future I can connect life with tourism.
слишком мало даёшь за такой огромный текст
The American man came to Japan. He couldn't speak Japanese at all. He feared that he might have a misunderstanding because he didn't know the language, and therefore he hired a Japanese servant. The Japanese servant was very polite. He served the American man as if he were the emperor. Once an american asked the servant to wake him early the next morning. He explained to him that it was necessary for him to go by flight early in the morning. At six o'clock in the morning the servant quietly entered into the room of the american. He saw his lord to be fully asleep, picked up a sheet of paper, wrote something on it and quietly retired. The American woke up at eleven in the morning,
looked at his watch and was horrified. And then he saw next to him a note, he took a note and read the following: “Dear sir, it's six o'clock. It's time to get up. "
пусть твоя сестра пойдет по соседству, а одна в бумажный магазин