State the type of verb — transitive or intransitive (Определи тип глагола — переходный или непереходный):
1. to come
номер 2 Choose the correct preposition. (Выбери правильный предлог.)
1. We were woken up(by/with/of) a loud noise.
2. The chair was covered(by/with/of) a woolen blanket.
3. The cake was made(by/with/of) eggs, flower, sugar and apples.
номер 3 State the tense of the verb in the passive. (Определи, к какому времени относится глагол в пассивной форме.)
1. Cars are painted in the factory.(present simple/past simple/future simple/present perfect)
2. The parcels have been lost in the post.(present simple/past simple/future simple/present perfect)
3. I was born in 2005.(present simple/past simple/future simple/present perfect)
4. I am surprised by the news.(present simple/past simple/future simple/present perfect)
номер 4 Put the verb in brackets into the correct form of the Present Simple Passive. (Поставь глагол в скобках в нужную форму настоящего времени в пассивном залоге.)
1. The office
every day. (to clean)
2. This medicine
widely by doctors. (to use)
3. I to the camp every summer. (to send)
номер 5 Put the verb in brackets into the correct form of the Present Perfect Passive. (Поставь глагол в скобках в нужную форму настоящего совершенного времени в пассивном залоге.)
1. The chairs
by my father. (to paint)
2. The boxes
by a courier. (to deliver)
3. The tap
by a plumber. (to fix)
4. The bushes
today by the gardener. (to trim)
номер 6 Put the verb in brackets into the correct form of the Past Simple Passive. (Поставь глагол в скобках в нужную форму времени в пассивном залоге.)
in London in 2003. (to bear)
2. My sister
by a dog last month. (to bite)
3. The food
last night. (to cook)
4. The door
by a man. (to open)
номер 7 Make sentences with the construction have something done. Use the tense in brackets. (Составь предложения из слов. Используй конструкцию have something done во времени, указанном в скобках.)
Jill/ repair/ the roof (past simple).
Answer: Jill had the roof repaired.
1. Sue/ make/ the curtains (past simple).
2. Julie/ wash/ her windows/ every spring (present simple).
3. Tom/ make/ his glasses (future simple).
4. Daniel/ fix/ the lock (present perfect).
номер 8 Put the verb in brackets into the correct form of the Future Simple Passive. (Поставь глагол в скобках в нужную форму будущего времени в пассивном залоге.)
1. My flat
next month. (to repair)
2. The roof
tomorrow. (to repair)
properly. (to do)
4. The pictures
in colour. (to print)
номер 9 Rewrite sentences in the passive making all the necessary changes. (Перепиши предложения в пассивном залоге, производя все необходимые изменения.)
1. The boys walk the dog every day.
2. They will open the new sports center soon.
3. Has Mark written a poem for you?
4. When will they repair my car?
5. How do people learn languages?
номер 10 Rewrite sentences in the passive with full verb forms. Pay attention to the use of modal verbs in passive structures. (Перепиши предложения в пассивном залоге. Обрати внимание на употребление модальных глаголов в пассивных конструкциях.)
Children may take their toys to the class.
to the class.
1. Somebody must call the police.
2. You can hear this song everywhere.
3. Mary must bring the letters today.
by Mary today.
4. The courier has to deliver the parcels today.
by the courier today.
номер 11 Translate sentences into English using the passive. (Переведи предложения на английский язык с использованием пассивного залога.)
Письма напишут в четверг.
Дом украшают каждый год к Рождеству.
У меня украли сумку на неделе.
Посылки уже принесли, вот они.
Почему приглашения ещё не напечатали?
Эту больницу построили в году.
Мою машину завтра починят.
Документы подписали, вы можете их забрать.
Фотографии печатают в лаборатории и отправляют клиентам по почте.
Когда мне принесут обед
2)her face was hidden by the branches of the bush
3)some metro lines are been constructed
4)Russian isn't spoken
5)Paper was invited by Chinese
2)was burnt down
3)is just found
4)will be opened
5)не дописано до конца
1)Hamlet was written by Shakespeare
2)this car is driven by electricity
3)your car is been repaired
5)a new rule has been just explained by the teacher
2)will be told (не знаю)
4)has been already stolen
5)will be built
1) ACTIVE: His cat has bitten me. PASSIVE: I have been bitten by his cat.
2) ACTIVE: He gave me the key to his car. PASSIVE: I was given the key to his car (by him).
3) ACTIVE: They have been preparing their project since last week. PASSIVE: The projest has been being prepared (by them) since last week.
4) ACTIVE: I will bring the gift tonight. PASSIVE: The gift will be brought tonight (by me).
5) ACTIVE: She has just finished the ironing. PASSIVE: The ironing has just been finished (by her).
6) ACTIVE: They will have finished repairing my car by this time tomorrow. PASSIVE: Repairing my car will have been finished by this time tomorrow.
7) ACTIVE: You can play this game with two players. PASSIVE: This game can be played with two players.
8) ACTIVE: The company has delivered the furniture. PASSIVE: The furniture has been delivered by the company.
9) ACTIVE: We prepared a nice meal for the guests. PASSIVE: A nice meal for the guests was prepared (by us).
10) ACTIVE: The kids are playing football on the playground. PASSIVE: Football is being played on the playground.
11) ACTIVE: I had done my homework before my parents came home. PASSIVE: My homework had been done by me before my parents came home.
12) ACTIVE: My father was telling my brother to calm down. PASSIVE: My brother was being told by my father to calm down.
13) ACTIVE: I must prepare a project for tomorrow. PASSIVE: A project must be prepared by me for tomorrow.
14) ACTIVE: My mother is laying the table for dinner now. PASSIVE: The table is being laid (by my mother) for dinner now.
15) ACTIVE: I am going to play a nice song for you soon. PASSIVE: A nice song is going to be played for you soon.
16) ACTIVE: I have just bought this new iPhone. PASSIVE: This new iPhone has just been bought (by me).
17) ACTIVE: He had already bought the tickets before the concert. PASSIVE: The tickets have already been bought (by him) before the concert.
18) ACTIVE: They received an award for their investigation. PASSIVE: An award was received by them for their investigation.
19) ACTIVE: She was cleaning her house when I saw her. PASSIVE: Her house was being cleaned by her when she was seen by me.
1-2 2-3 4-5 6-5
Объяснение: мля буду рот ставлю и свой и твой и вообще люблю природу всем пока ставим класс! B-)
1. 1) are sent
2) have been done
3) can’t be parked
4) were made
5) Will dinner be
6) was being fixed
7) was redecorated
8) must be finished
9) Has your tv been repaired
10) has been said
11) is given
12) is going to be opened
2. 1) The pencils I needed weren’t bought by my mother
2) Really nice essays have been written by some students
3) A new law of education has been passed by the Congress
4) The glasses has been lost again by dad
5) Yesterday’s earthquake was informed by CNN
6)Tons of grapes in Italy are harvested by vine growers
7) The criminals were caught by the police last week
8) A new album will be released by ABC in December
9) Mary was helped with her homework by someone
10) What I said was believed by nobody
3. 1) I was given a nice sweater for my birthday by Paul
A new sweater was given me for my birthday by Paul
2) Paul was sent some nice postcards by Mary
Some nice postcardss were sent to Paul by Mary
3) We were told a very funny story by Carol
A very funny story was told to us by Carol
4) Paul has just been made the holiday arrangments by the travel agent
The holiday arrangments have just been made for Paul by the travel agent
5) Sue is going to be lent some money be Mel
Some money is going to be lent Sue by Mel
6) Can I be given some advice about clothes?
Can some advice be given me?
7) Pete and Sam were cooked a tasty meal by mum
A tasty meal was cooked for Pete and Sam by mum
8) The teacher had been prepared a surprise by boys
A surprise had been prepared for teacher be boys
9) Workers were paid a poor salary by boss
A poor salary was paid to workers by boss
4. 1) Lunch was being made by him when we got there
2) English is spoken by people in Australia
3)Will the housework have been done by 11a.m.?
4) Something must be done to solve the problem
5) Are customers served with good food there?
6) The letter hasn’t been recieved yet
7) Is the dog going to be taken to the vet?
8) Was dr Brown warned after the accident?
9) We were called last night by Peter
10) Nobody explained how the work is done
11) A new research on cancer is being carried out.
12) Some children have been punished for bulling
13) The lost laptop has been found in the office
14) Why weren’t the windows cleaned yesterday?
1. My father built this house in 1983. - Active Voice
2. I sent the letter to Paris yesterday. - Active Voice
3. The earthquake ruined the buildings. - Active Voice
4. The parcel will be delivered tomorrow. - Passive Voice
1. She is driven to school by her mother every day.
2. The new sports center will be opened soon.
3. The grass hasn't been cut by Tom yet.
4. The mail hasn't been opened yet.
5. These rooms are cleaned every day.
1. She writes a letter. 2. They go to school every day. 3. He doesn`t paint the wall. 4. Why are you crying? 5. Did the mechanic fix your car? 6. You should do your homework. 7. Don`t talk so loudly. 8. They are painting their house. 9. We have drunk milk tea. 10. Will you watch TV tonight? 11. I am not going to work today. 12. He has been teaching English for ten years. 13. When are you going to buy a car? 14. Who taught you the active and passive sentences? 15. She had cleaned the kitchen. 16. We will have eaten dinner by the time you get there. 17. People speak English in the USA. 18. Would you rather learn English or French? 19. You must not come late to class. 20. She has to pass the test. 21. He bought his son a book. 22. Bismo teaches us every day. 23. Who is your teacher? 24. Who fights the coalition forces? 25. Who have you invited to the party? 26. I`ll build a hospital if I have a million dollars. 27. If I had had a million dollars, I would have built a big mosque. 28. We will be playing cricket at this time tomorrow. 29. Aren’t they going to be building a house? 30. It has been raining since yesterday. 31. The explosion had killed many people. 32. I have never been to Egypt. 33. Have you been digging out the ground since morning? 34. I will have written a poem by the time you call me. 35. The heavy storm damaged a lot of crops in Mumbai. 36. I was playing football yesterday. 37. Could you help me, please? 38. Who can answer my question? 39. Will she have been watering the garden? 40. Milad is helping me solving the active and passive voice exercise.
Change the active sentences below into passive sentences. Write “No change” if you think sentences cannot be changed.
Change the active sentences below into passive sentences. Write “No change” if you think sentences cannot be changed.
1. A letter is written by her.
2. They go to school every day. “No change”
3. The wall iesn`t painted by him.
4. Why are you crying? “No change”
5. Was your car fixed by the mechanic?
6. Your homework should be done by you.
7. Don`t talk so loudly. “No change”
8. Their house is being painted by them.
9. Milk tea have been drunk by us.
10. Will TV be watched by you tonight?
11. I am not going to work today. “No change”
12. English has been taught by him for ten years.
13. When is a car going to be bought by you?
14. Who were you taught the active and passive sentences by?
15. The kitchen had been cleaned by her.
16. Dinner will have been eaten by the time you get there.
17. English is spoken in the USA.
18. Would English or French be rather learnt by you?
19. You must not come late to class. “No change”
20. The test has to be passed by her.
21. A book was bought by him for his son.
22. We are taught by Bismo every day.
23. Who is your teacher? “No change”
24. Who fights the coalition forces?
25. Who has been invited by you to the party?
26. A hospital will be built by me if I have a million dollars.
27. If I had had a million dollars, a big mosque would have been built by me.
28. Cricket will be played by us at this time tomorrow.
29. Isn't a house going to be built by them?
30. It has been raining since yesterday. “No change”
31. Many people had been killed by the explosion.
32. I have never been to Egypt. “No change”
33. Has the ground been dug out by you since morning?
34. A poem will have been written by me by the time you call me.
35. A lot of crops were damaged by the heavy storm in Mumbai.
36. I was playing football yesterday. “No change”
37. Could I be helped by you, please?
38. Who can my question be answered by?
39. Will the gardens have been watered by her?
40. I am being helped to solve the active and passive voice exercise by Milad.
1. The garden fence is being repaired (by someone). 2. Is Latin taught at this school? 3. I don't like being pointed at. 4. He was hit on the head with a tennis racquet. 5. The preparations have been made by Michael. 6. Is the house being cleared by Tim? 7. Whom were the Pyramids built by? 8. We are going to be given a pay rise by the boss. 9. My car is expected to be delivered soon. 10. The suspects are being questioned by the police. 11. Were the thieves seen by your next door neighbours? 12. Paul remembers being asked by his teacher to star in the school play. 13. Computers are used by a lot of children nowadays. 14. Whom was the kitchen window smashed by? 15. The work will not have been completed by the end of the month. 16. The letters will be posted by children. 17. Pancakes are made from flour, eggs and milk. 18. Had the window been closed by Helen before she left the house? 19. The housework hasn't been done by Jill yet. 20. The parcel may not be delivered today.
Выберите правильный предлог:
1. We were woken up TO a laud music.
2. My sweater is made OF wool.
3. The hall was filled WITH people.
Предложения в пассивном залоге.
1. The dog is walked by the boys every day.
2. The essays will be marked by the teacher.
3. Has poem been written for you by Mark?
4. When my car will be repaired by they?
5. The house was painted by George last week.
Перепиши предложение в пассивном залоге:
Children`s toys may be taken to the class.
1. The mistake can be corrected by Peter.
2. This song can be heard everywhere.
3. The letters must be brought by Mary today.
4. Pupils` books had to be brought to school.
Перепиши предложения в активном залоге:
1. Mrs Smith makes the best cream cakes.
2. My secretary should book the tickets.
3. The wind damaged our roof last night.
4. Cleaner has to wash the floor.
Составь предложения из слов:
1. Sue had to make the curtains.
2. He has to check his teeth twice a year.
3. Sam will have to trim his beard.
4. We have to delivered our new furniture.
Will be spoilt
Will be built
Will be rebuilt
4. Is the car being fixed?
The blackboard is being cleaned
A lot of money is spent on food
By who was this mess made?
He was made to confess to the robbery
By whom was this cup broken?
A verdict will have been reached by morning
The nurse was sent for
Her new ring was shown to me
Our essays will be marked
Tomatoes haven't been watered
The car has been repaired
Our results haven't been announced
Our dog is usually fed
The sport day was held
The race was won
Electric cars will be used
A lot of money was spent
Guests are entertained
I am allowed to stay out late
Many folk songs were used
Money was often sent/ He was often sent money
I was offered several jobs/Several jobs were offered to me
Good advice was given to me/ I was given good advice
A bicycle was bought/John was bought a bicycle
He was presented with a medal/A medal was presented to him
His help was offered to me/I was offered his help
Ancient coins were shown to the students/The students were shown ancients coins
A letter will be sent to you/You will be sent a letter
Is her skirt being cleaned at the moment?
Is my hair trimmed once a month?
Is central going to be installed?
Was Sam's burglar alarm fitted?
Is my car being repaired?
Has the band's new single just been recorded?
Is our new furniture going to be delivered?
Is their new house being decorated?
Will the windows be cleaned?
Has a new jumper been knitted?
Will have been
Hasn't been published
Is being written
Had been discussing
Will have been
Are often imitated
Are always told
Never been asked
Что тут надо сделать я не поняла написал/ написала бы что надо сделать